Who are we saying goodbye to?

I disagree all he needs are more minutes in cup and premier league this is the toughest league in the world both physically and tactically.We are already seeing his levels step up a notch.He is already class just needs more minutes in the prem and cup to blossom.
He has not progressed, he needs regular football.

Didn't Mahrez extend in the summer?, laporte I can see, bernardo if we get the right offer and he wants to move on but gundo I think we will get sorted pep wants him think he want to stay he just wants a two year deal

Didn't Mahrez extend in the summer?, laporte I can see, bernardo if we get the right offer and he wants to move on but gundo I think we will get sorted pep wants him think he want to stay he just wants a two year deal

Gundo has made it very public that he wants to go into management. Surely we can dangle that carrot in front of him - an assistant role with Pep after his two year deal or an academy coach job or something.

Imagine at some point in the future a Vinny and Gundo coaching duo taking over City!

Gundo has made it very public that he wants to go into management. Surely we can dangle that carrot in front of him - an assistant role with Pep after his two year deal or an academy coach job or something.

Imagine at some point in the future a Vinny and Gundo coaching duo taking over City!
Can see Vinny and gundogan becoming 2 top managers. It would be a dream start to your coaching career to learn from pep

For me it would be

Cancelo, Phillips, Laporte, Sergio Gomez, Steffen, Trafford, Delap (Loaned Out), McAtee (Loaned out), Doyle (Loaned out) and maybe Palmer (Loaned out).

I do think Palmer needs to go on loan as he will struggle for game time again. I think it would benefit him as he will become a even better player playing regularly for a Struggling Premier League team that is trying to not get relegated.
To not or not to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.