Who are we saying goodbye to?

FFS has got that "departures lounge" look about him.
Working at a guys house in Prestbury.
He's quite friendly with marhez.
Told me at the start of the season he was really pissed off .
City had said he could go to psg then changed their mind last minute.
Sounds like he may end up going this summer.

Fuck. And going on the club's normal practice, he won't be offered more than a year on any new contract, given his age at that point (33). Hopefully Rico will be ready to step into his shoes.
Walker is 33 in just 3 days, he'll be 34 at the end of his current contract. All good things must end and it does look like he and City are happy to run it down and let him go on a free with our blessings. That £50mill will look like a bargain after 7 years of excellent service.

calm down. McAtee plays for Sheffield United.

we’ll start to come across like the scousers bigging up Jordan Ibe after selling Raheem.

most of the academy players are not good enough for city. thats inevitable. the chances of being a manc lad and good enough for the best football team in the world are very small. see also Palmer. I like the guy but watching his hit and miss football and the lack of physical capability means he should be sold
I don't get your comment on Palmer re. physical capability? He's quite a big lad and can always bulk up a little if needed although there's plenty of examples in our own team as to why that wouldn't be needed anyway. I'd be surprised and disappointed if we lost him permanently.

I'd love Tommy Doyle to make it with us but given his position, his physical capability would be more of an issue. You can't even begin to compare him to Jude Bellingham for instance.

I don't get your comment on Palmer re. physical capability? He's quite a big lad and can always bulk up a little if needed although there's plenty of examples in our own team as to why that wouldn't be needed anyway. I'd be surprised and disappointed if we lost him permanently.

I'd love Tommy Doyle to make it with us but given his position, his physical capability would be more of an issue. You can't even begin to compare him to Jude Bellingham for instance.
Palmer has been 3 years in the first team squad and hasnt developed - he’s a rake. In fact he does less every chance he gets footballing wise. just because hes a manc we shouldnt be blinded by what we’re watching - he’s not good enough!

Walker is 33 in just 3 days, he'll be 34 at the end of his current contract. All good things must end and it does look like he and City are happy to run it down and let him go on a free with our blessings. That £50mill will look like a bargain after 7 years of excellent service.
we’ll have to see where we are in a year. if he’s still skinning the fastest wingers on the planet theres no reason to let go of him and im sure he’d rather another rolling year contract at city given his confidence and competitive nature. he comes good every year!

Agreed. I'd be happy with Mahrez to go and Palmer to stay
the disrespect. Mahrez just bust out a hatrick in a semi final at wembley and arguably kickstarted our renaissance when he went full Ramadan mode second half against spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.