Who are we saying goodbye to?

Working at a guys house in Prestbury.
He's quite friendly with marhez.
Told me at the start of the season he was really pissed off .
City had said he could go to psg then changed their mind last minute.
Sounds like he may end up going this summer.
Never underestimate the power of what the Mrs wants - and Mahrez’ Mrs is local. What’s better than City in that case? Or in any case right now? Sure he fancies more starts though. I’d be sorry to see him go. Class act.

the disrespect. Mahrez just bust out a hatrick in a semi final at wembley and arguably kickstarted our renaissance when he went full Ramadan mode second half against spurs.
Hattrick against a Championship team.. he's been non-existent most of this season bar the odd game.

His Spurs performance was exceptional though.

Cancelo, Laporte, Gundogan, Bernardo and possibly Phillips.

I fear for us if both Gundogan and Bernardo leave. I’d love for Laporte to stay too but don’t see it.

Really not ready for gundo to leave. Also can’t not sing the Bernardo song so silva needs to stay

Palmer needs regular game time and toughening up, he's needs a loan.
I disagree all he needs are more minutes in cup and premier league this is the toughest league in the world both physically and tactically.We are already seeing his levels step up a notch.He is already class just needs more minutes in the prem and cup to blossom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.