Who are you voting for at the next general election and why?

Re: Who are you voting for at the next general election and

Lib Dem 91%
Labour/Conservatives 82%
UKIP 76%
Green 69%
SNP 65%
Cymru 64%
BNP 44%

I went for Labour and No2EU

Libs 83%
Lab 78%
Greens 77%
SNP 73%
Plaid Cymru 72%
Tories 44%
Ukip 37%
BNP 28%

Yeah, that's about right. I'll be voting Labour today. In theory Libs may be the best for me, but I can't stand how they're behaving in Government. I did vote Libs in 2010, but I was living in a massive Tory constituency and wanted to register my support for changing the electoral system. Look how that turned out.

Rascal said:
Why the fuck do the Ads on here keep telling me to vote UKIP...Ric, Damo can you make them stop please. I dont think its good to have a far right racist party advertising on BM.

I have given serious consideration to voting for the Green party as they are to the left of labour but I disagree with there pledge to hold an in out EU referendum.

Probs still vote Labour unless there is a Communist standing.

So you like the Greens because they are closest to your political ideals, but you don't like the fact they want to give the people they represent a say in our future?

89% - Liberal Democrats
78% - UK Independence
78% - Conservatives
57% - Green
54% - Labour
44% - Scottish Nationals
27% - Plaid Cymru
25% - British Nationals

Lib Dems 89%
Labour 77%
Conservatives 74%
Scottish Nationals 70%
Green 65%
Plaid Cymru 61%

Mustard Dave said:
Rascal said:
Why the fuck do the Ads on here keep telling me to vote UKIP...Ric, Damo can you make them stop please. I dont think its good to have a far right racist party advertising on BM.

I have given serious consideration to voting for the Green party as they are to the left of labour but I disagree with there pledge to hold an in out EU referendum.

Probs still vote Labour unless there is a Communist standing.

So you like the Greens because they are closest to your political ideals, but you don't like the fact they want to give the people they represent a say in our future?
I have voted Labour.

Dont like or agree with referendums.

I was tempted by the Pirate Party but I opted to be dull and vote for the silly hippies. If they don't win any in the North West this time, I'll go Pirate next time.

Skashion said:
I was tempted by the Pirate Party but I opted to be dull and vote for the silly hippies. If they don't win any in the North West this time, I'll go Pirate next time.

The Pirate Party aren't as funny or interesting as they sound. They never appointed a cat as their joint party leader and have nothing in common with the Standing at The Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid Party. They are a bunch of boring whingers who want copyright law reform.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Indestructable said:
Tories making a good effort in turning around what was a pigging mess left by Labour, hoping that they continue but electorate have short memories and expecting a Labour-Lib dem coalition.

Or maybe they have long memories. Maybe some of them remember how their living standards rose after 1997?
Due to easy credit thanks to deregulation.

That ended well.

They could have just worked harder/smarter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.