Who can replace Leroy Sane?

I don't think that's true at all, if and that's a big if, he's 100% fit then he's got everything to be a top class attacking left back. My only concern is his fitness, I personally don't think he'll ever recover that pace, power and stamina after the injuries. He's still a good player but the top class player who relied so heavily on his physicality to get up and down that left flank time and time again is finished in my opinion. I really hope I'm wrong because he seems a good lad in the dressing room and around the team, the injuries were just too severe.
If I ever mention the words Mendy and good player in the same sentence again, please ban me.

Posted elsewhere but would love for us to go after aubameyang to replace Sane. 12 months left on contract, similar pace to sane but much more of a goal threat and can play through the middle.

Posted elsewhere but would love for us to go after aubameyang to replace Sane. 12 months left on contract, similar pace to sane but much more of a goal threat and can play through the middle.
Good shout, how much would he cost though?

Good shout, how much would he cost though?
With him only having 12 months left I reckon we could get him for less than 50m, we could also throw in stones who arsenal seem to be interested in.

I’d go for Adama Traore, 24 so plenty ahead of him, schooled at the La Masia Barcelona, Peps methods shouldn’t be a problem, an absolute beast of unpredictability, scores/assists and is prem ready, we really need someone who will hit the ground running, and could be a real fan favourite

If he could develop consistency in his game he'd be fucking colossal.

Not really a Pep player though imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.