Who can replace Leroy Sane?

Nothing like mahrez tbf
He likes to run in straight lines and deliver a good cross .Mahrez more of a dribbler who cuts inside to shoot

from what ive seen he does a lot of coming insside as well - lots of dribbling as well - not sure he is the quality we need but hopefully its just rumours

McNeil may not be the quality but he's the right kind of player. Just need a faster version of him. Although easier said than done.

McNeil may not be the quality but he's the right kind of player. Just need a faster version of him. Although easier said than done.
I think he'd shock a few here if he did come here. He just needs a chance at a club who play attacking possession football, not the route one shit Burnley dish up which makes midfielders kind of pointless.

I think he'd shock a few here if he did come here. He just needs a chance at a club who play attacking possession football, not the route one shit Burnley dish up which makes midfielders kind of pointless.
I don't think he'd struggle at City. I just think him not being a rapid runner would mean he wouldn't quite plug the Sané hole.

Do a swap deal with Saka and send Stones to Arsenal. A young player who has plenty of potential and can be rotated.

Honestly haven't heard of Saka much except for this past week and checked videos of him.

Wow he looks really good, really does remind me of Alphonso Davies at Bayern and Sane (both left footed, we need a quick left footed winger/wingback). Winger turned wingback, can easily do both, strong work ethic tracking back. And he's English too I believe with 1 year left on his contract.

This is like a no-brainer to me, we should be doing alot to bring him in and we can have the Saka-Sterling wing partnership.

And sending Stones to Arsenal who are having CB issues would be a nice offering also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.