Who can replace Leroy Sane?

There are very few player who can even come close to matching him for quality. You're looking at players like Neymar, Hazard or Mane. Realistically, none of those are likely. In the bracket below you've got riskier options like Ousmane Dembele, Sancho and possibly Coutinho. I really don't want to see the club spend a huge amount of money on a downgrade. It might be best to search for a stopgap solution short-term.

Sancho or just stick with Braaf for me, we've had no Sané for a year anyway!

I'd ideally have Sancho and Aouar come in but if as we expect we aren't interested in bringing Sancho back just use the youth players.

I’d go for Adama Traore, 24 so plenty ahead of him, schooled at the La Masia Barcelona, Peps methods shouldn’t be a problem, an absolute beast of unpredictability, scores/assists and is prem ready, we really need someone who will hit the ground running, and could be a real fan favourite

Jadon Sancho is the perfect replacement imo. I would be happy enough with Ferran Torres, Adama Traoré or Mikel Oyazarbal though.
Bukayo Saka could be an interesting outside shout.

For me it's easy, just get Sancho. He and Sterling are going to be the core of England's forward line for the next 5-7 years so why not bring them together, two players who genuinely get along and play well together at club level too. Brings goals & assists aplenty and would reignite our attack. He and Phil are best mates too, he knows the club, he knows whats expected and importantly the boy can play

How about jesus on the left wing?, always thought he was more of a winger than a striker

I'm not sure Sané needs replacing. Any really high quality winger (at least in terms of potential) who can play on the left with a unique enough skillset should provide the means for us to push on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.