Who could replace Mancini ?

interesting and amusing article linked from the Guardian's pages I read today which labels Mourinho's teams as waging dour 'total war' football, which includes his off-the-pitch psychological diatribes & press conferences.

this was why I was talking about Cruyff when I first joined-up to post on this forum, as I was keener on the way City played than on anything else; this was my first posting.

in an ideal world City would splash the cash to bring the master of total football himself to our club for one final hurrah and to create a legacy of football the fruits of which I'd argue are on display at Barca.

Cruyff was for me the greatest on the pitch and off of it; his mastery of the game's nuances are second to none. He always recognised player's talents, and the tactics to get the best out of them - even in other people's teams when watching from the stands! Tactically, he is the purest, and he is the purist.

I'm still for Roberto, and hope he'll be here next season (by which I'm factoring in a beating of ManUre and a comfortable 4th or 3rd place finish in the league) but if he isn't, well... it's not up to me.. but I know with our resources who I might try to seduce.

On the basis that managers go back to their former club and poach the players they admire

Pep please from Barca.

Rammyblues said:
On the basis that managers go back to their former club and poach the players they admire

Pep please from Barca.

here ! here !!

suddenly pique iniesta and messi would come in !!!

How's about we get behind Mancini until the end of the season, at least, as the club heads into its most important month for around 30 years? Instead of making another thread that runs along very similar lines to thousands already out there on this forum.

We need to get behind him and the team, and we need to get behind each other, instead of causing division in threads like this. Please?

Well if ITKs are to be believed Bert ain't going anywhere next season even if we don't make 4th and irrespective of the outcome of the FA cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.