Who could replace Mancini ?

The S*n reckons Hiddink is soon to quit as Turkey boss. If Mancini were to go, we'd then probably have the option of Hiddink (unless Bayern go in for him) if Mourinho is impossible.

Eastlands90 said:
manimanc said:
facepalm!!!!!!!

stuart pearce must be free soon or how about we try and prize mark who`s? back from fulham..

or how about we keep mancini and let the guy do his fucking job?

can i ask why your asking who could replace mancini?

is it because we drew with fulham? or that we`re only 3rd in the league and we should be twenty points ahead?

or quite simply are you asking who could come in after bobby manc has done the business for the next few years?

Well, Mancini has done his job for quite a while now, and perphaps maybe he should have a different mindset about it? 300 mil pounds on players and still the negative thinking? I love watching City play and i hate to say this but the most boring matches in the top 4 are from City..at times.

And no, its nothing to do with the draw against Fulham.

RAG<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 pm --<br /><br />
Eastlands90 said:
First choice Mourinho, back-up is Hiddink

Van Gaal

Hiddink if we desperately need an interim Manager - he's certainly no stability given his age. I'd only really consider him if we were Managerless during a 6 month period or something. BUT... He's turned us down before. Hasn't he? Do we go there again?

kippax boy said:
I have said it before and will say it again,I know we cant keep swapping ,managers but I dont think Mancini is the man .We play slow negative football some of his buys are questionable (Balo,Milner,Boateng,Kolarov) for me we look no better than last season.Although i am optimistic re the FA cup I think the Europa is gone and I really fear for 4th.If we dont get 4th with the amountt of money spentt and tthe FFP rules it would be a disaster.If Mourinho is available I say break the bank he is a proven winner who will fill the stadium and atttract the best players ( perhaps Tevez would enjoy his football and stay).Ferguson hasnt got long left can we afford the rags to get Mourinho.The players we have signed seem to go backwards at City look at Milner PFA young player of the year last year.Is that down to the manager and his style I dont know

Now this, this I like.

balkanno said:
VOOMER

Have you ever followed Van Gaals Work? I mean do you know how he runned Football Clubs?

Quickly, No! Just couldnt work.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_van_Gaal#Honours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_van_Gaal#Honours</a>

Yeah I know exactly how good Van Gaal is, do you?

AustinBlue said:
Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris is a litly pus*y for:

gargoyles-goliath-white_bg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.