Who couldnt go today?

Just got in, fucking hairy on the m60 and m66, happy I went for it though as would have been gutted watching it on the box.

Damocles said:
glen quagmire said:
Damocles said:
Don't start

What you on about?

Didn't you get banned two days ago for constantly whinging about moderation decisions on the forums?

No i got banned for highlighting very poor moderation on the forum, thus not having the chance to put them straight. This place gets more and more like rawk everyday. Posters will soon have to pm a mod to prove a post beforehand.

Must be great to be able to 'silence' someone on an internet forum which is supposed to be liberally moderated?

glen quagmire said:
Damocles said:
glen quagmire said:
What you on about?

Didn't you get banned two days ago for constantly whinging about moderation decisions on the forums?

No i got banned for highlighting very poor moderation on the forum, thus not having the chance to put them straight. This place gets more and more like rawk everyday. Posters will soon have to pm a mod to prove a post beforehand.

Must be great to be able to 'silence' someone on an internet forum which is supposed to be liberally moderated?

Go on mate, you tell 'em.

Soon as I get couple of glasses of wine down my neck I'll join in.....

;-)

i didnt go and im fuckin gutted but i had a perfectly good reason , hope thats ok with everyone.

Me and my missus went but left at half time due to her being disabled and the snow really heavy and glad we did roads around the ground dangerous north car park 1 was a joke no grit on the walkways but MCFC had staff picking up litter instead of putting grit down
God knows how ppl have gone on trying to leave the ground and car park 1 is a nightmare normally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.