Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always I want United to lose every game so Sunderland. Bearing in mind the rags are cunts. Well some are. We want a day out not a running battle.

On the field of play you could put them both through and we'll still win.

de niro said:
As always I want United to lose every game so Sunderland. Bearing in mind the rags are cuts. Well some are. We want a day out not a running battle.

On the field of play you could put them both through and we'll still win.
Only way to make it fair really ;)

I believe in bogey-teams, and on that basis I don't want to play Sunderland. I don't fear anyone and their is an aura of invincibility about us at the minute, but Sunderland, for me, are that bogey-team and I would be much more nervous about us slipping up against them than I would United.

The flip of that is that we would absolutely shit all over United, Rooney/RVP fit or otherwise. All my United mates didn't want us to beat West Ham, (before the first leg obviously), for that very reason as they know what we will do to them at Wembley. I quite honestly believe we would get 4 or 5 against them, conceding maybe 1.

my head is saying not to worry as i think we will smash United, but i cant help shitting myself when we play them as i cant handle them beating us, so ill take Sunderland

Sunderland as I want to see Adam Johnson track back repeatedly and then after doing it twice just throw in the towel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.