Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Carragher on this one - ManU. The opportunity to beat/crush/destroy them in a cup final (or even just nick the damn thing with a last minute goal) is just too good to pass up.

Mind you I'm alive to the delicious comedy to be had if they don't get through so its not exactly Sophie's choice...

BobKowalski said:
I'm with Carragher on this one - ManU. The opportunity to beat/crush/destroy them in a cup final (or even just nick the damn thing with a last minute goal) is just too good to pass up.

Mind you I'm alive to the delicious comedy to be had if they don't get through so its not exactly Sophie's choice...
we've no chance of beating them without mancini though surely? :)

I would like Sunderland as it will be a better day all round and if I honest I have a nagging thing in the my mind that in derbies gone by when City were rubbish we got a few good wins against the rags.

And I can't help thinking the boot is now on the other foot and whilst I would love a victory in a final against the rags I would hate to loose one on a fluke

aguero93:20 said:
BobKowalski said:

we've no chance of beating them without mancini though surely? :)

Pfft. With Moyes in charge pretty much anyone has a chance of beating them. Hell Laudrup beat them and he has barely won a game since the last League Cup final.

Mackems - I fear them as a team - but their fans deserve a Cup Final, they are a big club. It'd make a great occasion.

ManUre don't deserve to be finalists and their fans can play Fifa on their X-Boxes or whatever that day.

Sunderland all day long:
We owe them a few after they have beaten us at their ground.
If we play the rags and they win it could save their season and also Moye's job

whp.blue said:
I would like Sunderland as it will be a better day all round and if I honest I have a nagging thing in the my mind that in derbies gone by when City were rubbish we got a few good wins against the rags.

And I can't help thinking the boot is now on the other foot and whilst I would love a victory in a final against the rags I would hate to loose one on a fluke

Exactly

Sunderland please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.