Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Nice hat Klopp, YNWA stands for You'll never win anything hahahaha

4E95A8BC00000578-5994741-image-m-2_1532599792348.jpg

fuckin stupid question this,if you say liverpool your obvious a fucking rag so fuck off...

Did you see the scouser post a babies coffin on social media with the caption “David Silva, worst father in the world”?

Did you see City lay a memorial for Hillsborough before the game and then have our every touch booed by the scousers?

Did you see Ederson get booted in the head, need 10 stitches, get carried off on a stretcher and get booed by the scousers as he was stretchered off?

Did you see the scousers boo Ederson en mass in the next game because he had the temerity to get booted in the face?

Did you see the scousers as a club support Luis Suarez racial abuse of Patrice Evra, and then boo Evra’s every touch in the following games?

Did you see the scousers organise a mass bricking of our coach and Merseyside police facilitating it?

I reckon I’ve been to 50 grounds in England and Anfield is the only one where I’ve been spat at from the top tier by kids while their dads stand there and laugh, and the only away I’ve witnessed racial abuse directed at City fans.

I’m sure there are some alright ones, but in the main, my experience of Liverpool fans is that they are the absolute scum of the fucking earth. I absolutely fucking hate United, but I hate Liverpool fans more.

Will always be the Rags , but Liverpool are coming up on the rails , for team that has won f*ck all for 13 years and never won the Premeir league it does make you wonder why , its not the actual football club its there sad down trodden , chipped shoulders and victimised supporters who are beredt of any responsibilty for thier actions that have been humiliated for years for their mis-directed optimism. Unfortunately i have a few acquaintances (never friends) of the Dipper/Rag persuasion , and i can have a serious debate with the Rags about football and title ambitions etc., but the Dippers are just f*cking deluded.

Threads like this are only making Liverpool F.C. relevant , and they are not and never will be , (they may have spunked £300m on players , but the Rags do that every couple of years and they arent winning the title any time soon), the only relevance are the sub-humans that support the Red Shite (Everton term) , they are a repugnant and vile bunch who will stoop to any level to keep their football club in the media spotlight , if it wasnt for their feral supporters LFC wouldnt even get a mention on this forum. As Bernard Manning used to joke , why did Blackpool get the Donkeys and Liverpool get the Scousers ? Because Blackpool had first choice

As many have said - Hate United as a club more, but hate Liverpool fans more.

United fans are arrogant, patronising pricks. But Liverpool fans are scummy, racist, dirty ****s.

If they played each other, I’d want Liverpool to win.

If we were playing either of them, losing the derby would hurt more.

But Liverpool winning the league would be more unbearable than the Shite winning it.

I automatically hate anyone who plays for United. I hate their managers, I hate their ex players, I hate their celebrity fans, I hate their songs, their ground, their fans, I hate everything about them.

I don’t mind Klopp, I don’t mind some old Liverpool players like Keegan, Hansen, Sounness, Redknapp, Fowler, Houghten etc. But John Aldridge is a ****.

So as a club, no one will ever overtake The Shite, I’ll always just hate anything associated with them.

But I don’t think any United fans would post children’s coffins on social media. As much as I hate United fans, they’re not scummy racist ****s in the same way Liverpool fans are.

I can handle a bit of pisstaking and rubbing it in. I’m enjoying giving my rag mates it back over the last few years. But I’d never stoop as low as those scouse ****s did with the David Silva tweet, the bricking of the coach or thd club sponsored racism.

Hate United as a club more. But anyone saying United fans are worse than the scousers, I’m guessing you’ve never been to Anfield.

As many have said - Hate United as a club more, but hate Liverpool fans more.

United fans are arrogant, patronising pricks. But Liverpool fans are scummy, racist, dirty ****s.

If they played each other, I’d want Liverpool to win.

If we were playing either of them, losing the derby would hurt more.

But Liverpool winning the league would be more unbearable than the Shite winning it.

I automatically hate anyone who plays for United. I hate their managers, I hate their ex players, I hate their celebrity fans, I hate their songs, their ground, their fans, I hate everything about them.

I don’t mind Klopp, I don’t mind some old Liverpool players like Keegan, Hansen, Sounness, Redknapp, Fowler, Houghten etc. But John Aldridge is a ****.

So as a club, no one will ever overtake The Shite, I’ll always just hate anything associated with them.

But I don’t think any United fans would post children’s coffins on social media. As much as I hate United fans, they’re not scummy racist ****s in the same way Liverpool fans are.

I can handle a bit of pisstaking and rubbing it in. I’m enjoying giving my rag mates it back over the last few years. But I’d never stoop as low as those scouse ****s did with the David Silva tweet, the bricking of the coach or thd club sponsored racism.

Hate United as a club more. But anyone saying United fans are worse than the scousers, I’m guessing you’ve never been to Anfield.
The coffin was disgraceful, but you can’t attribute that single act to a whole fan base. Like you can a whole ground booing (not that I had a problem with that). They were trying to win the league. That hunger did for them in the end. That’s what caused Stevie G to slip: ‘the Holy Grail, I can almost touch it....’ They wanted it too badly.

Tough one. On the one hand, I'm a City fan, so of course I've got no love for United.
But I'm also a Salfordian, and we dislike Scousers with a passion Mancs would call excessive.

I've got some good rag mates, but they're still winning this dubious honour.
Going to school with a load of the fuckers when we was lower down and they were sitting pretty.... fuck 'em.

The coffin was disgraceful, but you can’t attribute that single act to a whole fan base. Like you can a whole ground booing (not that I had a problem with that). They were trying to win the league. That hunger did for them in the end. That’s what caused Stevie G to slip: ‘the Holy Grail, I can almost touch it....’ They wanted it too badly.

I totally accept that, it’s not the whole of Liverpool’s fault for that one disgraceful tweet.

But have you ever been in the lower tier of the away end at Anfield where dozens of kids in the tier above gob on the City fans below? While the dads and stewards look on and laugh? I have, a few times, it’s not isolated individuals.

As I said earlier, I’ve been to around 50 away grounds, and Anfield is the only one where I’ve witnessed racist abuse directed at City fans.

Liverpool are the only fans to my knowledge that have booed a player who was being stretchered off with a neck brace on, requiring 10 stitches.

They’re the only fans to my knowledge who en mass booed a player who’d complained about being racially abused.

The only fans I know of who essentially organised with the club and the police to arrange an abush on our team coach before a semi final.

These aren’t lone wolf, one-off bad eggs, these are mass participation events that a huge number of Liverpool fans have been involved with.

If Milwall fans had done exactly the same, everyone would be up in arms about it, calling it a disgrace.

But because Liverpool have such favourable press, the reputation of being a bit “cheeky” with the odd “lovable scallywag”, they get away with murder.

I think the fact the old “my enemies’ enemy is my friend” adage has also meant a lot of City fans have turned a blind eye to the reality of the behaviour of Liverpool fans over the years.

I also think the “reds under the bed” mentality makes it hard for some to see how any club could possibly be as bad as United in any context.

But again, going off my own individual experience, United fans have been hanging, pisstaking, arrogant wankers, but Liverpool fans have been a whole lot scummier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.