Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Liverpool. Quite simply the most awful of all clubs. Different and worse than any other club.

Whether you like it or not, you are the same people as United supporters. They have just made a bad choice of a club to follow. In the same way Arsenal supporters are the same as Spurs supporters. Just they have no taste.

Chelsea are not far behind Liverpool.

Not hard to dispute at all,pep is the best in the world,as much as i hate mourinho he has won more than klopp in the last 4yrs klopp has been here,in fact raneri ,arsene and pelligrini have won more in the time klopp has been here

2 1/2 seasons with Pep and still not getting it, not surprised really

What has that got to do with klopp not winning anything in england in 4 yrs?

The mere fact that you think not having won any trophies precludes a coach from being great, ignorantly sidestepping the CL final they reached or the progressive improvement of Liverpool during his 3 1/2 seasons, or the fact that no one has beaten Pep more than Klopp or perhaps that he hasn't actually been coaching in England for 4 years yet?

Hate Liverpool for any variety of reasons but don't spin it that they are not a great team or that Klopp isn't largely responsible for it

Up until recently the rags were about 20 lengths in front of every other team on my scale of hatred..now the raggy scum are barely a nose ahead of the scouse scum.

The mere fact that you think not having won any trophies precludes a coach from being great, ignorantly sidestepping the CL final they reached or the progressive improvement of Liverpool during his 3 1/2 seasons, or the fact that no one has beaten Pep more than Klopp or perhaps that he hasn't actually been coaching in England for 4 years yet?

Hate Liverpool for any variety of reasons but don't spin it that they are not a great team or that Klopp isn't largely responsible for it

You worry me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.