Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

I dislike United more as a club.

But I dislike Liverpool’s match going fans a whole lot more. They’re this weird, desperate, needy cult

It's taken me 52 years for the answer to this question not to be United, but for me now it's Liverpool.

If they were playing each other and the result meant nothing to me (and I couldn't have a draw) I'd want United to beat them.

Vile club. I'm not sure they even are a club they're weird. The sense of entitlement is astonishing and that's just for starters.

I know I'll be in a minority but I sense that minority is growing.
Indeed - I think you'll find quite a few in agreement with you. I am one.

Odious, horrible, horrible club. Kicked our young lads all across the park last night by all accounts, in a fucking pre-season friendly.

Used to be the rags but since their ferel like behaviour of the coach incident, it is the scousers without a doubt. I'd rather the rags win a trophy than them if I had to choose.
I agree.
Utd fans would never do that to the City coach.
Dippers are just scum, I hate them now more that Utd (Never thought Id say that as I used to think they were ok)

Most United fans from Manchester keep their traps firmly shut these days.
It's mostly true that many rags I've spoken to seem to just accept we are the best team in the league. Many rags, especially local supporters accept (albeit begrudgingly) we are a much better run club. And quite a few I've spoke to wish United played the way Pep has us playing, bemoaning that Maureen is ruining them. That is when i cannot help but smirk! ; )

However, the dippers begrudge everything about us, they used to jealously harp on about our spending as we have no history and are not entitled bla bla bla. But now they all seem to think it's ok for them to splash the cash to help but the league. fuckin' hypocrisy at its finest. They deserve fuck all, and I hope they win fuck all.
The premier league is all about money, always has been, but many begrudge us. Fuck the lot of those that do.

Still United, but only just.

But it comes to something when you'd rather have United win the title instead of Liverpool.

That just shows how much Liverpool fans have eroded any mutual respect between the fans, and having United as our common enemy.

Very strange.

I agree.
Utd fans would never do that to the City coach.
Dippers are just scum, I hate them now more that Utd (Never thought Id say that as I used to think they were ok)

Carlimg cup semi the players and fans coaches were bottled and bricked outside lou macaris chippy.

Rags down the canal side near eastlnds throwing bricks at old fans and families when we first moved until they were ran off one game.

The sneak attack of the vic by the MIBs 4-5 years ago.

Wembley semi final attacking families and pensioners (again)

Sorry for me rags fans (hard core ones not the plastics) are just as bad as the scousers and also consistent whether we were decent a team or shite, while scousers only care now they see us as a rival

Dippers
I never want them to win the Prem.
It is a stick we can always beat them with.
Klopp is worse than Peg, plus peg is seriously on the wain. I would like him to win the odd minor trophey playing his shite football so he keeps his job for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.