Who do you think has been player of the season up to now?

I can understand the whole Ireland thing on here, with him busting a gut in midfield and for Vincent 'One Foot' Kompany, but for me, VERY close to Ireland Neds should be considered.

Can you IMAGINE where we'd be without him? After all, his inclusion allows Vinny to stay in mid, allows Micah to do less damage from the sidelines and allows Shay and Dunney to get on with what they do best.

Shouldn't be overlooked.

Bigga said:
I can understand the whole Ireland thing on here, with him busting a gut in midfield and for Vincent 'One Foot' Kompany, but for me, VERY close to Ireland Neds should be considered.

Can you IMAGINE where we'd be without him? After all, his inclusion allows Vinny to stay in mid, allows Micah to do less damage from the sidelines and allows Shay and Dunney to get on with what they do best.

Shouldn't be overlooked.
I forgot about Neds. He's had a fantastic end of season run in. Is he elligible for Young Player of the year?

Zabaleta has been the best player, 100% every match.

Ireland 2nd as he has gone missing in some games but not many.

Kompany 3rd good solid performer, needs to concentrate more.

I have the feeling that Stevie is seriously overrated,. He had/has a good season, he made a lot progression but he'll never play in a top 4 team. My top three for this season 1. Robinho 2. Ireland 3. Kompany

The second place of stevie is a good indication how the rest is underperforming.

chickenfat said:
I have the feeling that Stevie is seriously overrated,. He had/has a good season, he made a lot progression but he'll never play in a top 4 team. My top three for this season 1. Robinho 2. Ireland 3. Kompany

The second place of stevie is a good indication how the rest is underperforming.

How do you rate a Player of the season Chickenfat?

Skill?
Effort?
Goals?
or something else ?

Joycee Banercheck said:
Bigga said:

Shouldn't be overlooked.
I forgot about Neds. He's had a fantastic end of season run in. Is he elligible for Young Player of the year?

For the Prem?

Wouldn't think so, as he only started playing regular since Dec/ Jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.