Who do you think has been player of the season up to now?

Bigga said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Bigga said:
I can understand the whole Ireland thing on here, with him busting a gut in midfield and for Vincent 'One Foot' Kompany, but for me, VERY close to Ireland Neds should be considered.

Can you IMAGINE where we'd be without him? After all, his inclusion allows Vinny to stay in mid, allows Micah to do less damage from the sidelines and allows Shay and Dunney to get on with what they do best.

Shouldn't be overlooked.
I forgot about Neds. He's had a fantastic end of season run in. Is he elligible for Young Player of the year?

For the Prem?

Wouldn't think so, as he only started playing regular since Dec/ Jan.
No mate, just foir City's young player of the year. Is he still within the age bracket for it?

Ireland comfortably for me.

Hard to pick the next best, Robinho, SWP, Kompany, Zabaleta have all had their good and bad moments.

Ned consistently good, but probably hasn't played enough. Look out for him next season though.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Bigga said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Bigga said:
I can understand the whole Ireland thing on here, with him busting a gut in midfield and for Vincent 'One Foot' Kompany, but for me, VERY close to Ireland Neds should be considered.

Can you IMAGINE where we'd be without him? After all, his inclusion allows Vinny to stay in mid, allows Micah to do less damage from the sidelines and allows Shay and Dunney to get on with what they do best.

Shouldn't be overlooked.
I forgot about Neds. He's had a fantastic end of season run in. Is he elligible for Young Player of the year?

For the Prem?

Wouldn't think so, as he only started playing regular since Dec/ Jan.
No mate, just foir City's young player of the year. Is he still within the age bracket for it?

Hmmm...

What is he...? 23??

In that case, it would be borderline and probably based on the time of year his birthday falls into, to qualify!

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Ireland without question.

PFA Young Player of the season by a mile too.

Couldn't agree more.. im shocked he was not included in the PFA Player of the Year shortlist ive rated him so highly this year

wrongun73 said:
zab for me, ireland had a storming first half to the season but zabaletta is something else.
next year he might even be played in his rightful position!
His versatility is useful. Did well in midfield, but played there because of injuries to other players.

Ireland has been the most consistent. Robbie has been the most spectacular, and 12 League goals in 26 appearances is some going for a player who is not an out and out striker.

Also remember that opposing teams double-bank on Robbie, and it's Ireland who benefits most from the attention that's diverted elsewhere. If Robinho gets 3 or 4 goals in the remainder of the season, a few will change their mind perhaps?

When Robinho gets the ball at his feet on the edge of the area, you can't help but get out of your seat in anticipation. SWP and Ireland have the same effect, but to a lesser degree. How lucky we have been to watch these players this season. Been fantastic entertainment, but frustrating that we have not won more matches. I think the team has learned a lot this season, and will be much stronger next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.