Who do you think has been player of the season up to now?

Stephen Ireland

By this much, has show outstanding improvement in the last season, the pressure will be on to continue with these level of performances, while still improving, If only he would put a green jersey on as well!!!

wrongun73 said:
zab for me, ireland had a storming first half to the season but zabaletta is something else.
next year he might even be played in his rightful position!

Why doesn't it surprise me that you like Zabaletta? It's got to be Ireland for me, but Zab is going to be a legend here i'll grant you that!

Ireland by a distance- he has goals, assists, and a great engine
Box to box and clever on the ball

Tough one next between Vinnie and Zabba

Ireland,

I love Zab his work ethic is immense, though glad he moved to mid he isnt quick enough on the defensive flanks, and to be super critical i think he gives the ball away quite a bit!

Superman
VK
Zab

chickenfat said:
I have the feeling that Stevie is seriously overrated,. He had/has a good season, he made a lot progression but he'll never play in a top 4 team. My top three for this season 1. Robinho 2. Ireland 3. Kompany

The second place of stevie is a good indication how the rest is underperforming.

everyone is entitled to there opion but W.T.F overated he,s got into double figures with goals and assists played vitualy every game tried his heart out for 90 mins been 1 of the most outstanding players in the premiership and when could say that about a city player in the last 5 years or so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.