Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

Scunthorpe also have an on-line web-sales system - but it doesn't have a seating plan where you can pinpoint seats sold

However they have sold 2 blocks in the lower tier so far, and have 2 remianing blocs to sell in the lower tier, then they will put the Upper Tier seats on sale

Initial 4k allocation which will rise to 6k if required

that-lad said:
i hate playing tinpot clubs, especially at home.

fucking embarrassing getting to cup finals without playing anyone.
how would you know?
when was the last time we embarrassed getting to a cup final regardless of who we played?

squirtyflower said:
that-lad said:

how would you know?
when was the last time we embarrassed getting to a cup final regardless of who we played?

Jesus chrit after all these years i dont care who we play if we make it to the final, id probably cream my pants if we made it to a semi final seen as im 26 and havnt seen us make a semi. Im hoping we get through and get the worst team possible in the next round at home again.

that-lad said:

It's amazing how quickly the dirty rags turn into the bitter reds. We haven't even won anything yet and they're already bitching! :D

squirtyflower said:
that-lad said:

how would you know?
give me a cup final anyday of the week and i dont care how we got there

Marvin said:
Scunthorpe also have an on-line web-sales system - but it doesn't have a seating plan where you can pinpoint seats sold

However they have sold 2 blocks in the lower tier so far, and have 2 remianing blocs to sell in the lower tier, then they will put the Upper Tier seats on sale

Initial 4k allocation which will rise to 6k if required

They are also selling 2 tickets per season ticket holder, my god they must but fat gits in Scunny

that-lad said:

Give us an R....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.