Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

They're strugglin' a bit to sell their tickets though ....... they'd only flogged 1,000 tickets out of their 6,000 allocation the other day .

black mamba said:
They're strugglin' a bit to sell their tickets though ....... they'd only flogged 1,000 tickets out of their 6,000 allocation the other day .

I thought they were being optimistic taking that many, it's not that long since they were over for the FA cup tie so there isn't much novelty value for their fans.

being sensible about it i hope we get either barnsley or p'boro... thats if they both get through. how good would it be if the reigning champions lost to barnsley lol. we all know baconface will play his kids

smiles said:
you boys need your head checked. We're genuine cup contenders for the first time in donkey's years and just because we lost out at the swamp you want to play them away in the 4th round??!

Always, always take the easy draw. Save your powder boys we're not even close to the final yet.

hit the nail on the head son

citoeast said:
CDN Invisable Man said:
Tottenham
Rags
Everton
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Liverpool
Stoke
Barnsley
Arsenal
Portsmouth
Bolton
Sunderland
Blackburn
Peterborough
Scunthorpe

Scunthorpe at COMS, the easier the better I say; a win is a win.

Yes, I was right again as I always am. I also predict we will win 4 0.

meeesh said:
Whats my prize then guys ??
I was first to say Scunny at home please
Is my prize two tickets to the final....

Your prize is a weekend date with SAF, enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.