Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

Thought Rags at their place but then realised semis are 2 legs and would rather save them or that.

So ......Everton home or away.

WHEN we contended for trophies, always wished for an easy draw. No diference this time Scunthorpe Barnsley at home, sorry, want to win this whichever way, Arsenal semis Man Utd in final.

Would also give Trophy massive shot in the arm, think sponsors would appreciate a Manchester derby.

Any of the Sky 4, next round games are to be played on 27/28 oct right in between matchday 3 and 4 of champions league games to be played on 20/21 oct and 3/4 nov and a prem league either side of it as well should see them all field weakened sides.

Rags anywhere: Baconface is well aware that the tanks are on his lawn - and we have already bloodied their noses. With Ade back and a full team we will beat that vermin.

Got to be scum away or arsenal at home ,after last nights game we need to liven it up,and i reckon we have the beating of the scum and neville would play so we could give him a good kicking to boot ,or get bellamy to smack him ...Plus the practice of big games would stand us in good stead for the prem.........

I really can see us drawin scum away in the next round, but how gutted would we all be if they played the shitty little kids against us and we get beat :O i mean cum on i was fuckin gutted wen we got beat the other week dont no if i could handle it again ;/ .............. but i say 2-0 to city if we do get scum away (ade,ireland)

you boys need your head checked. We're genuine cup contenders for the first time in donkey's years and just because we lost out at the swamp you want to play them away in the 4th round??!

Always, always take the easy draw. Save your powder boys we're not even close to the final yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.