Who do you want us to sign?

Citygolf said:
De Rossi,Bale and Martinez.

Sign these 3 and we will not only compete in England but i believe we can go the way in Europe.

I would also bring in another keeper for Joes back up,Pantilimon was only on loan as far as im aware and he didnt fill me with great hope.

Pantilimon has signed permanently.

preferably (stupid fantasy):
Ronaldo £100m, Messi £220m, Thiago Silva £40m, De Rossi £20m, Lahm £20m = a cool £400m

realistically:
Bale, Falcao, Martinez and if NDJ leaves, Lassana Diarra

LongsightM13 said:
Horseshit.
One of our best players in the run-in and scored vital goals versus Spurs and Chelsea.
When are you bitter little Gooners going to end your Nasri obsession?
The fact he won the league justifies his decision to leave your club.
You should be thanking him for at least giving Wenger some sort of a transfer budget too work with.
Your owners certainly don't seem to want to do that, despite being the biggest rip-off merchants in the history of the sport.

Yet you don't disprove any of my points - so what, he scored a couple of goals, as did many other players.
He was mediocre for a good portion of last season, this is just Nasri for you, hell I've watched the man at close quarters for 3 years and for such a talented guy, he is incredibly frustrating. Passing to the nearest player and then making a run, that's his go-to move aswell as dwelling on the ball. Makes the attack very narrow and predictable, then he has a game where you think 'damn this guy has some ability' but he always reverts back to his safe self.

Seemed like he started the season well with some assists at Spurs but he went missing for long spells from what I can see.

Maybe he'll kick on next year. I personally don't think you would be any weaker with Johnson in his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.