who do YOU want ?

jimmy blue shoes said:
051113-Soccer-Manuel-Pellegrini-PI-AA_20130511124845951_660_320.JPG

He has red eyes. It is clear to me that he is a rag.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ban-mcfc said:
pellegrini. (after some thought over the last 24 hours i want the holistic approach).

Yeah, this holistic approach sounds as though we get Natalie Pike to give us a full body massage before and after the game. I'm in with Pellers!

What manner of moron decided to use the "holistic" word?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ban-mcfc said:
pellegrini. (after some thought over the last 24 hours i want the holistic approach).

Yeah, this holistic approach sounds as though we get Natalie Pike to give us a full body massage before and after the game. I'm in with Pellers!

Now we're talking DEBH- Is there a funnier poster on here?

Pellegrini for so many reasons:
- Strong tactician
- Speaks excellent English
- Speaks Spanish which will be good for the Spanish contingent who have all struggled this year
- Impressive Champions League record. I would love a good run next year.
- Gives youth players a chance, Mancini never did. Obviously with the new academy opening next year the need to develop a "holistic" approach is vital for it to work.
- Aims to play exciting football. Mourinho is a "results manager".

Most importantly of all - an excellent man manager. The players play for him and he manages them. It will be interesting to see how the players respond as we were led to believe Mancini was the total opposite who rarely spoke to the player 1-to-1.

I wonder how many would have said Pellegrini had he not been mentioned heavily in the press of late.

I don't recall his name being put forward that much previously in threads about changing the manager.

Shows the power of the media I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.