who do YOU want ?

Klopp but it will be Pellegrini whom I think I would prefer over the chelsea bound anyway Mourinho.

The only reason is Klopp has youth and can (if things don't go all AVB on us) build a dynasty, whereas Pelle looks fot for the knackers yard. Both are meticulous planners, both seem tactically proficient, both give youth a chance, both are renown polishers of diamonds (if you like). Either I would be satisfied with. Mourinho is the undeniable class act, but he seems to have too much to say about Chelsea. Football players and coaches can be fans of other clubs but it doesnt sit good with me, I'd prefer someone who is more open minded and in it for at least 5-10 years rather than 2-4.

Pam said:
PhuketBlue said:
I wonder how many would have said Pellegrini had he not been mentioned heavily in the press of late.

I don't recall his name being put forward that much previously in threads about changing the manager.

Shows the power of the media I guess.

No, I don't think this was ever media fantasy. I think plans have been afoot for ages. And Pellegrini's recent comments on this are not as unequivocal as people seem to believe. Saying he hasn't signed a deal with City isn't the same as saying that he never intends to. And his comments about how he would add to these initial remarks a few days hence speaks volumes. He is on his way to City, full stop.

Agree- he couldn't say owt else. When Malaga finish their games (June 1) he will be announced.

PhuketBlue said:
I wonder how many would have said Pellegrini had he not been mentioned heavily in the press of late.

I don't recall his name being put forward that much previously in threads about changing the manager.

Shows the power of the media I guess.

Probably more the power of information.

I didn't know that he was the manager of the great Villarreal side, I didn't know much about his style etc., all I knew about him was that he had 1 year at Real and managed Malaga

If I had the choice of anyone I'd choose Pep but that's obviously impossible, 2nd choice would be Klopp but again not going to happen, so my choice is Pellers. 4th choice Bielsa and 5th De Boer

I don't care as long as he (or she obviously) is a slaphead. Sick of all these luxuriantly maned glamour boys. Even Sven hid his shiny pate with that backwards comb-over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.