who do YOU want ?

PhuketBlue said:
I wonder how many would have said Pellegrini had he not been mentioned heavily in the press of late.

I don't recall his name being put forward that much previously in threads about changing the manager.

Shows the power of the media I guess.

No, I don't think this was ever media fantasy. I think plans have been afoot for ages. And Pellegrini's recent comments on this are not as unequivocal as people seem to believe. Saying he hasn't signed a deal with City isn't the same as saying that he never intends to. And his comments about how he would add to these initial remarks a few days hence speaks volumes. He is on his way to City, full stop.

PhuketBlue said:
I wonder how many would have said Pellegrini had he not been mentioned heavily in the press of late.

I don't recall his name being put forward that much previously in threads about changing the manager.

Shows the power of the media I guess.

He's only in the media because City more than likely have an interest at some level. The media only reported that to us, it's not like they pulled the name out of thin air. It also doesn't mean he's any worse or better as a manager, just more noticeable. A lot of people on here have seen the name, looked him up and been happy with what they saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.