Who eats breakfast...?

orangupingu_mcfc

Well-Known Member
Joined
25 Jul 2009
Messages
318
Location
240
-dabz- said:
Try and stay away from this shit, easier said than done as it's in everything.
<a class="postlink" href="http://aspartame.mercola.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aspartame.mercola.com/</a>

Ive never been able to eat anything first thing in the morning.
I wish I could.

Agreed. It's horrible stuff and what it can do to your body.

Originally it was allowed by the FDA for use in products that weren't heated above a certain temperature due to the methanol component of aspartame. Now it's allowed in foods that are heated well above 80C (allowed in the 90s I think, I can't quite remember). Methanol > formaldehyde, which is very poisonous. The higher the heat, the higher the methanol > formaldehyde.

As explained by dabz's link, the recommended allowance of methanol is 7.8mg/day and one drink sweetened with aspartame contains 56mg of methanol (which as described is broken down into formaldehyde).

I used to drink up to 4 litres of sugar free coke/pepsi a day and I used to eat 2 packets of sugar free chewing gum a day. It was making me ill.

I was consuming approximately 670mg of methanol a day, instead of the recommended 7.8mg.

I stopped drinking/eating all things with aspartame. I was like an addict, I craved it so badly, I felt shitter than I did when I was drinking/eating it. It probably took a few days for it to get out of my system but I've not had any since and I'm no longer ill anymore; no more migranes, mood swings, cravings for more Pepsi/Coke and unbelievable tiredness.

Read dabz's link and here's the Wikipedia entry: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame</a>
 

gaudinho's stolen car

Well-Known Member
Joined
4 Jan 2009
Messages
16,670
Location
BHS, shopping for kimonos.
BlueMo' said:
I have a banana 1st thing 6.30/7.00 then have something at 10
at work. Muesli or a couple of boiled eggs. Beans and potato cakes.
It varies but i should try and eat more 1st thing and skip the 10 o'clock.

You eat boiled eggs at 10am at work? Do you work in the Little Chef?
 

BlueMo'

Well-Known Member
Joined
8 Sep 2008
Messages
6,525
Location
Self imposed exile in Co Mayo.
gaudinho's stolen car said:
BlueMo' said:
I have a banana 1st thing 6.30/7.00 then have something at 10
at work. Muesli or a couple of boiled eggs. Beans and potato cakes.
It varies but i should try and eat more 1st thing and skip the 10 o'clock.

You eat boiled eggs at 10am at work? Do you work in the Little Chef?

No mate fully equipped kitchen and we get from 10 to 10.30.
That's what they've always done so who am i to question it.
 

gaudinho's stolen car

Well-Known Member
Joined
4 Jan 2009
Messages
16,670
Location
BHS, shopping for kimonos.
BlueMo' said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
BlueMo' said:
I have a banana 1st thing 6.30/7.00 then have something at 10
at work. Muesli or a couple of boiled eggs. Beans and potato cakes.
It varies but i should try and eat more 1st thing and skip the 10 o'clock.

You eat boiled eggs at 10am at work? Do you work in the Little Chef?

No mate fully equipped kitchen and we get from 10 to 10.30.
That's what they've always done so who am i to question it.

Sweet.
 

Meddler

Well-Known Member
Joined
25 May 2004
Messages
508
Location
Dartford
Apart from the odd bacon and egg baguette from the van, most weekdays I have two slices of toast with marmite or bovril (no butter)
 

Carver

Well-Known Member
Joined
11 Jun 2009
Messages
4,259
Location
Sat on the half way line.
Meddler said:
Apart from the odd bacon and egg baguette from the van, most weekdays I have two slices of toast with marmite or bovril (no butter)


You wanna try one of these mate:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvo99q4S3Xo[/youtube]
 

casebian

Well-Known Member
Joined
3 Jun 2009
Messages
153
for the last 4 weeks mon fri green smoothie made with juice of carrot apple orange kiwi and cherry then either spinach or swiss chard blended up in it breakfast of champions first few days its a bit mad on ur guts and it cleans the system right out ..u feel fucking great after a few weeks tho full of energy
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.