Who else has got the sniffles?

Agree with this myself and loads of family friends with same. Brother tested positive for Covid but nobody else seems to have kits or inclined to do so but seem to be experiencing same symptoms

I haven’t tested but I’m feeling exact same I did when i had Covid before - dizzy vertigo a lot of the time, ache all over and so tired.

Came back from a week in London on Friday, felt tired. Saturday morning felt crap, Saturday afternoon felt crapper.
By Sunday I was aching everywhere and felt my eyeballs were crying on the inside (only way I could describe it), no energy, headache, brain slightly mushy.
Monday no change other than gaining a cough overnight, so now sleeping is hard, even tireder. Tuesday joint pain had finally eased off, had to walk somewhere and by halfway I was wheezing like a 40-a-day lifetime smoker.
Hoping for a decent sleep tonight as 5 days is getting a bit monotonous now.

On the bright side it meant I was not playing the ‘omg 200 pages in 15mins!’ Game on the ‘City vs pL’ thread, and have managed to contribute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.