Who else has got the sniffles?

I made the mistake of having three jabs within a 48-hour period: flu, pneumonia and covid. I now feel like utter shit, like I've got full-on flu.
Youve got a tip top body reaction to the influx of a trio of virus. Good it reacted, take the positives ( insert thumbs up emoji here)

Had a flu/COVID double jab on 4th October .Got off a long haul flight on 8th ,spent a night in a community hurricane shelter and 24 hours later felt like crap . Tested positive for Covid next day.Much worse than previous infections.

Had my flu jab on the 5th, should have had my covid jab 2 days ago but felt shit so didn't go and hey ho was positive for covid so now in bed feeling awful

Not the sniffles but I started with full on norovirus / arse aids last night. I’ll spare you all the details but it’s fucking grim.

Currently shivering trying to keep some lucozade down and not shit the bed.

Got a dose of it this day last week. Headache, nose like a tap, painful cough, stiff and aching all over. Was rough enough until friday afternoon, when it started to ease. Just got the sniffles and one of those annoying "phlegm-y" coughs now.

I had my flu and covid jab last week and felt shit for a few days. Actually, to be honest, every time I have the C jab, my LONG COVID feels worse.
The jab's slowly turning me into a conspiracy theorist ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.