Who else is Wembleyed out?

Coventry say "excuse me, we ain't even played yet!"

Let's hope the whole of Wembley turns Sky Blue!!!
I woke up thinking about the possibility of the whole stadium bathed in sky blue.
Also wondering how many "all-City" finals there have been. Looks like 3, and we won 'em all...

I woke up thinking about the possibility of the whole stadium bathed in sky blue.
Also wondering how many "all-City" finals there have been. Looks like 3, and we won 'em all...
Yesterday's street sellers have been clever with today's game in mind.
Chelsea badge bucket hats and ours read Sky Blue no City badge on them.

Great effort as always for all those who went

It is a fair old trek and a long day let alone not cheap

Lost my job and the price for me, the wife and our teenage boys plus travel, just wasn’t doable, first one in a long time we have missed, broke my foot last week so may of been a blessing in disguise if I would of laid all that money out

Quite enjoyed it on the TV for a change, we mute the half time pundits and play 15 minutes of 301 on the kitchen dartboard

All in all was a nice day, just really felt inlet the kids down but they are good boys and don’t ask for a thing we made it a fun day still and once again good on you lot who made the trip, HATE the FA and their stupid agendas

Great effort as always for all those who went

It is a fair old trek and a long day let alone not cheap

Lost my job and the price for me, the wife and our teenage boys plus travel, just wasn’t doable, first one in a long time we have missed, broke my foot last week so may of been a blessing in disguise if I would of laid all that money out

Quite enjoyed it on the TV for a change, we mute the half time pundits and play 15 minutes of 301 on the kitchen dartboard

All in all was a nice day, just really felt inlet the kids down but they are good boys and don’t ask for a thing we made it a fun day still and once again good on you lot who made the trip, HATE the FA and their stupid agendas
Hope you're back in work soon mate and able to be back enjoying days like yesterday with your lads.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for asking. Absolutely annihilated my knee playing footy at end of Jan. Make some of these Prem players look like fannies, lol. Done it so badly got to have 2 operations to sort it, had first last week which was the repair of a bad tear in my meniscus, which means I can’t weight bear or drive obviously and have to use crutches for 6 fucking weeks. Then once I’ve recovered and done the rehab for that I have a full ACL reconstruction waiting for me as ruptured that too! Had to miss Luton, Madrid home and yesterday, touch and go whether I can make Wolves, but I’ll be allowed to attend West Ham and the FA Cup final. Even had tickets for opening night of Coop Arena on Tuesday that was looking forward to going to, lol, having to let my son have them.
Best wishes for your full recovery Rammy mate!
I had a replacement of my left knee about 15 months ago and still struggling with it, especially getting up from low down seats!
I’m hoping to get back for a game or two next season now.
Looking forward to 2025 world club Championship here though :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.