Who else was there?

Man-chester copperpot

Now we can all confirm we were all at York City away……but was anyone else with me at Pride Park when we drew with Derby County 1-1

It was that long ago, i can’t remember much….
I think it was the league cup on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.
I think Tiatto scored the equaliser?
I paid £20 for a ticket (which was expensive at the time)
They were premier league and we were in the 2nd division.
We sang “we get more in division 2, city is our name”
Replayed at Maine Road and i think Wanchope scored for Derby.

Or have i dreamt all of that?

Obviously 75% of you lot were supporting Chelsea at this time and won’t remember :-)

There was a mini celebration due to another result that night, a team throwing away a two goal lead to draw 3-3.

Now we can all confirm we were all at York City away……but was anyone else with me at Pride Park when we drew with Derby County 1-1
All 3 times we played there were 1-1 and we equalised all 3. Our relegation season and their relegation season. At least they had Marston's Pedigree on in the ground, one of the best beers I have had at a footy ground. Similar to Sussex Best that you get at the AMEX.

Remember Sven inexplicably putting out a second string side against them when they had the worst team in PL history. Conceded another OG and Sturridge saved a point for us with a late equaliser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.