Who else was there?

Never been to Pride Park. Went to the Baseball Ground on several occasions, each of which I choose to forget.
You were lucky, mate. At least you saw us get a result in Derby.
Yep I seem to vaguely remember the game there 76/77/78ish when Tuart had a goal disallowed as the ref blew for half/full time before the ball went in, I can't remember fully, its a long time ago. But it was similar to the World cup one that Brazil got disallowed. Anyone else remember this or have I just dreamt it?

Never been to Pride Park. Went to the Baseball Ground on several occasions, each of which I choose to forget.
You were lucky, mate. At least you saw us get a result in Derby.
Was you there end of season game Bill,mid eighties ??
Got beat 3-1 i think,was standing terraces then,but we were that bad,and for a laugh we all sat down.
We had one full side of the ground

Who was at Caernafon in july 1969 when we played them as part of the celebrations on the investiture of the Prince of Wales.

Went down the night before in a mates car and kipped in the car in the castle car park.

Now we can all confirm we were all at York City away……but was anyone else with me at Pride Park when we drew with Derby County 1-1

It was that long ago, i can’t remember much….
I think it was the league cup on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.
I think Tiatto scored the equaliser?
I paid £20 for a ticket (which was expensive at the time)
They were premier league and we were in the 2nd division.
We sang “we get more in division 2, city is our name”
Replayed at Maine Road and i think Wanchope scored for Derby.

Or have i dreamt all of that?

Obviously 75% of you lot were supporting Chelsea at this time and won’t remember :-)

You haven’t dreamt it but it was a two leg game not a replay.

I was at both legs. 98-99 was a great season to tick off new grounds as five of the seven I was missing were in our division and Derby in the cup was the 6th.

It was. Can’t find any footage anywhere though
About 14 minutes and 40 seconds in:

Was a top night that - went with the Leve blues and we stopped in Matlock for a few pints. Still probably my favourite season following City that. So many cracking days (and weekends) out. Did all the away games in the league and ticked off a shit load of new grounds into the bargain.

Was you there end of season game Bill,mid eighties ??
Got beat 3-1 i think,was standing terraces then,but we were that bad,and for a laugh we all sat down.
We had one full side of the ground
Yes I was there. Yet another addition to an already unhappy list. Dont know why I continued going to that place, it always ended badly.

Was a top night that - went with the Leve blues and we stopped in Matlock for a few pints. Still probably my favourite season following City that. So many cracking days (and weekends) out. Did all the away games in the league and ticked off a shit load of new grounds into the bargain.

Some brilliant awaydays that season

watching the beginning with player to fan celebrations at the end, what a huge difference then and now. The odd player comes to fans after they have hugged eachother on the half way line. Since Mancini in the fa cup semi & final, not see anywhere near that bond celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.