Who else was there?

Yeah we definitely lost 6-0 one time, as it was a very rare time I’ve driven to an away game and misjudged the journey time. We were already 2-0 down when I got there. Dean Saunders hatrick possibly. Seem to remember Shilton being in nets for them that day maybe aswell. Not that he did much.
I remember going to that game on the football special and doing a pool on first City goal scorer with some of the lads. I was feeling confident when I drew White and Oldfield!
Saunders played well but only scored from two penalties. His strike partner, Paul Goddard, had a good game and our defence got a right chasing.
We were marched back to the station by the police some of whom took the piss a bit.
Seemed like the end of the world at the time but it was character forming I guess.

Derby away. It would have completed a comeback from 2 nil down for a draw. Took a very long time for everyone to realise we hadn't drawn the game
Yep remember walking out thinking we'd drawn the game, was an unbelievable piece of refereeing to allow the corner and blow as the ball reached Tueart. Such is our "luck" with referees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.