Who has never taken drugs?

I have never had coke, weed, ecstasy nothing. Literally just my lagers and the odd glass of wine.

As I approach mid 40s for those that have taken drugs would you say someone getting to my age and having not done so has missed out?

Would you recommend getting hammered with Mrs ww one night to try it or is it just a big shit and risky?

I have never touched any drug of drink that had me in a place where I couldn't do without in any habitual form (no alcohol, no recreational drugs) but fooking hell, the irony of your post on alcohol!!

If you need it, even to 'wind down every so often' it makes it an 'addiction' if there is no other means you have to achieve the same goal.

Never taken ‘recreational drugs’ but apx 10 years ago I got knocked off my push bike and was blue lighted to A&E with a broken collar bone and ribs and other various scrapes.
The pain in my chest and shoulder was immense and they gave me morphine through a cannula over the next day or so and I’ve never known a feeling like it. It was like gods own sex angel kissing me from inside (bad description but hopefully you get the idea).
I’ve watched Trainspotting and totally get what they were trying to describe - It’s seriously fucking dangerous stuff!
I know I’d never be strong enough to say no if I was offered it again....

Apart from a couple of joints when I was a lot lot younger, ending up with a couple of rather impressive stiffies. TBF 2 large G&Ts would have done the trick and a couple of DoDo's, bronchitus tablets over the counter of Boots, resulting in a complete but frighteningly opposite affect in the trouser department of the afformentioned Jamaican Woodbines

Apart from a couple of joints when I was a lot lot younger, ending up with a couple of rather impressive stiffies. TBF 2 large G&Ts would have done the trick and a couple of DoDo's, bronchitus tablets over the counter of Boots, resulting in a complete but frighteningly opposite affect in the trouser department of the afformentioned Jamaican Woodbines
I had some dodos my Willy shrank to nothing and i was covered in red blotches

Agree with this, 20s is the time. I’ve done coke and pills and I have always felt a bit of a dick after a night on cocaine. I’ve never had a bad night on pills, but wouldn’t recommended it after the age of 30. I have done it since on stags etc and although the night itself was great the feeling the next day wasn’t worth it.

It’s a young persons game, if you’ve not done it by your mid 40s I wouldn’t be trying it for the first time now!

I stopped doing pills at around 27 because the come downs were awful. But some of my pals still do them, but they buy better quality stuff and don't get shit faced on everything in sight while they do 'em. One good pill plus water and no booze all night, whereas I'd keep taking them till five in the morning while drinking heavier than I would a night on the piss!

Had magic mushrooms once, horrible experience, someone but LSD in my beer at the Bamboo in the Grove years ago which was also a horrible experience. Have and still do smoke weed as a painkiller but dont like being stoned.

In my younger days drank too much but for many years now very rarely have more than a couple of pints and hate feeling pissed.

Find it astonishing however that drink is by and large viewed as acceptable but other drugs are not when infact the booze is probably the worse of the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.