Who has never taken drugs?

Drugs are brilliant when you are in your 20’s. So you’ve missed that boat. I’m similar age to you and stopped years ago.

you can’t get away with years of drug abuse. Although I DO drink to much

Agree with this, 20s is the time. I’ve done coke and pills and I have always felt a bit of a dick after a night on cocaine. I’ve never had a bad night on pills, but wouldn’t recommended it after the age of 30. I have done it since on stags etc and although the night itself was great the feeling the next day wasn’t worth it.

It’s a young persons game, if you’ve not done it by your mid 40s I wouldn’t be trying it for the first time now!

I think if you don’t like being pissed or in control, then drugs probably aren’t for you. I don’t think you’re missing out.

I was at a doo recently and a professional man was talking to me normally ten minutes later and after he had gone to the loo he came back and was talking utter shite. I said are you ok you are not making much sense and he said “I think I just put too much up my nose” - fucking lawyer in his mid 50s. Mental.

If you include alcohol yes I have taken drugs

If not no I haven't had drugs, not even had a drag in a cigarette never mind weed, bing, mandy, Es, meth, heroine etc.

Had a great time in my early 20s on drugs (night's out) coke ,speed, e's,acid, weed, the club's were made for drugs back then, I wouldn't touch them anymore, although I've had some coke when ive been out a few years back, but it's something I don't think i would try now for the first time

Never taken any drugs. I had not even seen a stripper until my 40th birthday!
This is not to say i haven't been pissed up on many occasions from my teenage years until about 25. I somehow missed the strippers and lap dance clubs as i never felt comfortable paying some women to do it. I was brought up to respect women, so that kind of thing wasn't really inline with that etc. Not preaching, just i wasn't comfortable with it. (or too shy!)

So come my 40th, i just wanted to know what the fuss was about. (drugs and strippers!)
It was impossible to find a traditional strip club, but there were plenty of lap dance clubs. We all went down town and tried a couple. To be honest, i was ok with it.
I didn't feel the need to go again. (nearly ten years ago now)
As for drugs, we were supposed to then be going to Amsterdam. Since i don't smoke, i just wanted to try a space cake. I know i could probably get one here, but i wanted to buy from a proper cafe with some sort of hygiene standards!
In the end it didn't happen.
So come my 50th next year, the plan was to try again in Vegas. Thomas Cook going bust nearly torpedoed that!
We have managed to book other flights, so the trip is still on. So i might still be up for trying it.
As for any other drugs, i think i can live without ever knowing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.