Who has never taken drugs?

I stopped reading when you said Cocaine isn’t addictive.
Cocaine is moorish, it’s not addictive. No person has ever been cocaine dependent. And it has little to no withdrawal symptoms when a regular user comes off it. You cannot become addicted to cocaine anymore than you can become addicted to eating your own bogeys.

You weren’t the fella who was passed out in the middle of reception at the ibis were you?

No I was the fellah who flagged down a cop car thinking it was a taxi and then asked if they would give us a lift anyway. They were very good, they didn't give us a lift but rang a taxi for us I think in part it was because me and my mate were sat in the middle of the road finding it hard to stand up. Luckily there was a third member who wasn't shitfaced who looked after us. I was OK until I went on Scnapps after the match, brilliant stuff.

Agree with this, 20s is the time. I’ve done coke and pills and I have always felt a bit of a dick after a night on cocaine. I’ve never had a bad night on pills, but wouldn’t recommended it after the age of 30. I have done it since on stags etc and although the night itself was great the feeling the next day wasn’t worth it.

It’s a young persons game, if you’ve not done it by your mid 40s I wouldn’t be trying it for the first time now!
I’d recommend anyone to take LSD at any age. It’s absolutely brilliant! It’s like reading a book about yourself and everything you read you knew nothing about. Changed my whole personality, for the better.

In fact, I really don’t agree that it’s a young person's game. That’s just a mindset, if people took themselves out of thinking of themselves in a bracket (“young” “old”) everyone would be better off.

If you look after yourself, mid-40s is still young anyway, even when bracketing!

If you’re 54 and never tried ecstasy: get some, close the curtains in your house, put on a few of those songs from the “best Long Songs” thread and then go out for a walk.

Don’t ever have to do it again, just try it the once, but humans should never think they’re ever too old to try something!

If you like being in control but yearn for that high; become a Mod on here.

Sorry.

Well that post was wasted wasn't it (apart from Stoned Rose) I slipped in a little word and the OP and others missed it. Might as well stay in the footy section for all the appreciation I get in here.

I’d recommend anyone to take LSD at any age. It’s absolutely brilliant! It’s like reading a book about yourself and everything you read you knew nothing about. Changed my whole personality, for the better.

Just edited this. I originally posted about flashbacks but it seems that is something akin to fake news spread to deter people from taking it in the 70's !! so BM has managed to educate me and that is a first.
It also demonstrates how dangerous fake news is !

Last edited:
Well that post was wasted wasn't it (apart from Stoned Rose) I slipped in a little word and the OP and others missed it. Might as well stay in the footy section for all the appreciation I get in here.

I smiled!!

Never touched any and early 50s. Don’t think I ever would.

Good meal and good drink all the way now!

No I was the fellah who flagged down a cop car thinking it was a taxi and then asked if they would give us a lift anyway. They were very good, they didn't give us a lift but rang a taxi for us I think in part it was because me and my mate were sat in the middle of the road finding it hard to stand up. Luckily there was a third member who wasn't shitfaced who looked after us. I was OK until I went on Scnapps after the match, brilliant stuff.
Hahaha, Basel was an ace trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.