Who has never taken drugs?

Honestly say my first pill was the greatest experience I’ve had in my life time. Took me to another world , my vision went perfect as if someone put contact lenses in , the dance music sounded amazing, all my senses heightened to a whole new level.
Despite that, I’ve never taken a pill since - I think I realised the affect it can actually do - always thought it was a bit of a myth.

Nowadays, if I do a festival (once, maybe twice a year) I will dab crushed Mandy. Coke odd occasion, but very weary of it all, including alcohol. Hit it hard a few nights recently and the down feeling the next day feels like it’s getting worse and worse.

When I have a week or so off booze and drugs I just feel so much better and happier.

I went Fabric last Friday. Got home at 7am. It’s taken me a week to recover! My rave days are rapidly dying.

Last edited:
Honestly say my first pill was the greatest experience I’ve had in my life time. Took me to another world , my vision went perfect as if someone put contact lenses in , the dance music sounded amazing, all my senses heightened to a whole new level.
Despite that, I’ve never taken a pill since - I think I realised the affect it can actually do - always thought it was a bit of a myth.

Nowadays, if I do a festival (once, maybe twice a year) I will dab crushed Mandy. Coke odd occasion, but very weary of it all, including alcohol. Hit it hard a few nights recently and the down feeling the next day feels like it’s getting worse and worse.

When I have a week or so off booze and drugs I just feel so much better and happier.

Dittto, as you get older the come down especially from alcohol is shite.

Here's a question for you all, does anybody find they can drink more depending on what they eat before going out?

I've found if I eat beef, not the mince beef burger type shite but proper beef like steak before going out I don't get the munchies and can drink more and get less of a hangover, it seems to feed me through the night, no other food does that to me.

Apart from booze & fags I've not done anything worse than weed, the amount I'd get through wouldn't make any dealer rich.

Used to smoke it some weekends with my wife only 1/2 joints in the evening, found it very chilling with the right music and a drink & great for sex as sensations airways seemed intense after a smoke.

Not had any now (weed) for about 6/7 years, so stopped just before 50, no reason just stopped, never graduated to heavier drugs, didn't feel the need & never dependant on it at all.

Do I miss it? Probably I do sometimes but not enough to go and get some.

Would I do it again? Probably not unless I was maybe at a party in the right environment with trusted people & a J was being passed around.

Let me ask you a question. When you have been drunk have you still been in control in that you knew basically what you were doing or have you been so shit faced you might have ended up lying down asleep in the middle of the M60 ? I have been drunk many times but apart from once (City v Basle - away !) I knew what I was doing. Why do you want to get so shit faced on drugs that you are not in control ?
You weren’t the fella who was passed out in the middle of reception at the ibis were you?

I stopped doing pills at around 27 because the come downs were awful. But some of my pals still do them, but they buy better quality stuff and don't get shit faced on everything in sight while they do 'em. One good pill plus water and no booze all night, whereas I'd keep taking them till five in the morning while drinking heavier than I would a night on the piss!

I have always carried on drinking when on pills so probably why the hangovers are so bad!!

The funny thing is cocaine, weed and ecstasy are not addictive drugs, yet alcohol is. Alcohol - like sugar, heroin and crack— is a highly addictive drug where your body and mind cannot function without it if you do get addicted to it. The nicotine in the tobacco you roll with the weed is more addictive than the weed itself.

I stopped reading when you said Cocaine isn’t addictive.

Dittto, as you get older the come down especially from alcohol is shite.

Here's a question for you all, does anybody find they can drink more depending on what they eat before going out?

I've found if I eat beef, not the mince beef burger type shite but proper beef like steak before going out I don't get the munchies and can drink more and get less of a hangover, it seems to feed me through the night, no other food does that to me.

I'm a vegetarian, but yeah diet is important. Pasta before I go out, exercise and fruit when I wake up and I'm a bit better by lunch. God, getting old is shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.