Who has the hardest shot at City?

It has to be Foden. Maybe the keeper should have saved that shot but that was a missile. It was like a shot out of the comic books where if the keeper had taken it he'd have been carried into the net.

Hard to believe that a player who is so small should be able to deliver such power.

I remember when TV used to record how fast a ball had travelled by measuring distance / time. Peter Lorimer used to be regarded as having the hardest shot in English football. I don't remember any City players being notorious for their shooting. Alan Shearer and Roberto Carlos are players I remember who hit the ball really hard. Beckham bent it. I'd have liked to have been behind the goal when Foden hit that.
Colin had a viciously hard shot as well as all the other attributes.

I look at the man like he’s god but it always surprised me David Silva just never put his foot through it

Was that for City? Don't remember him having a shot.
His Dad had a good shot on him. My dad used to tell me that he was the strongest until we signed that little whipper-snapper, Francis Lee. Now, he had DID have a good shot on him.
He was at Swindon at the time, but it was on Record Breakers so an official world record.

In recent seasons I recall Elano and Yaya could really spank it, but Kolarov was a level all his own.

In the current squad I'm not certain I've seen anyone hit it like those 3, but we've quite a few who can drill it. Foden, Rodri, KDB, Eddie all have considerable power. Walker, Riyad and Zinny likewise have shown power at times.

I’m sure Nicky Summerbee was on Record Breakers in the 90’s for hardest/fastest penalty?

Going back a bit but Steffen Karl springs to mind as having a decent shot on him.
Yeah he was on trial with Uwe, remember one of his first touches and he just let rip with a screamer of a shot.
Everytime he got the ball afterwards the crowd shouted "SHOOT!!!"
Shame the rest of his game was bobbins and he was sent back to Germany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.