Who has the hardest shot at City?

Do you remember this one? I think it's 35 yards out, and he hits it low and flat. I don't think I have ever seen a City free-kick hit from a further distance and go in. I was at that game. Blackburn away was usually a good day.

Who could forget that, Roberto Carlos esque

been impressed with eddie's ability to knock it 75 yds from no run-up. Criminal he is not the designated penalty taker. Phil's goal was unsavable, like most "knuckleball" shots on target. Hit wthout any spin, top, back side what-ever, the ball is subject to the merest breeze or draught, and even a minor deviation is enough to wrong-foot a 'keeper. The principle caused the abandonment of muskets and the universal adoption of "rifling", imparting a self-centering spin on the round.

Pretty sure I remember the Nick Sumerbee shot being 67mph.
If it was a comp today Ederson would piss it.
"Back in the 1990s, Nicky Sumerbee was cited as having the hardest shot in football, which was technically true at the time. He was recorded as hitting the ball at an impressive 87 miles per hour"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.