Who hates Spurs?

We don't have Political correctness here in the Ukraine..We just get along!. Anyway we are talking about a football club who's fans call themselfs the Yid army and with pride I might add. I would also point out that not all spurs fans are Jewish. Actually I am shocked. I can't believe an apology has just been made because a person said Yid. LOL has England become so bad.

LOL 1984 bad?

svennis pennis said:
ExiledGooner said:
i apoligise for any offence caused but merely calling them what they call themselves .

Nothing wrong with what you said, the PC brigade will string you up by your bollocks but the fact that they sing Yid army relentlessly for 90 minutes qualifies them being called yids.

I absolutely detest Spurs. The arrogance of their fans would have you believe they have won the quadruple for the last 10 years on the bounce. Whenever I see a lad with a tiny shitty mohawk wearing a pink penguin sweatshirt with a white shirt collar "popped" underneath I instantly know he supports Spuds.

Have you ever had a read their forum glory glory? Theres a poster on there called markysimmo or something like that and all he does is post constant shite about us. I was thinking of signing up and putting him right on a few things but can't be bothered

After the rags, spurs are the most despicable.I've hated them especially since klinsman arrived in the 90s.The BBC would fall over themselves so they could televise them first on MOTD( if the tea lady was retiring at coventry they'd use that as their excuse to put spuds on).The media in general love em as they have ex players as pundits all over the place.And of course they have 'arfur daley's ' bleedin godchild in charge. One day they'll get their DUES......

solley attwell said:
After the rags, spurs are the most despicable.I've hated them especially since klinsman arrived in the 90s.The BBC would fall over themselves so they could televise them first on MOTD( if the tea lady was retiring at coventry they'd use that as their excuse to put spuds on).The media in general love em as they have ex players as pundits all over the place.And of course they have 'arfur daley's ' bleedin godchild in charge. One day they'll get their DUES......

I wouldn't mind but all this winning their first three games is making them a lot worse. We'll see what the score is once they pick up a couple of injuries and their strikers goes off the boil, which he tends to do.

I have a mate who's a Spurs fan, so I USED to have a little soft spot for them.

Until I realised, what an arrogant cnut he really is at times. I dispair trying to get into a discussion about football with him around, always making out Spuds are world beaters, and it's there year (again), also about how great all their players are. Never heard someone so bitter about another rival club (Arsenal); makes me sick.

Can't wait to play them this year, and stonk them... He'll make the same excuse as he does every time they lose, "We had injuries to key players" blah blah fucking blah. Hate the lot of them.

blue dallas said:
I dont hate anyone except anybody on the debt ridden payroll at $old trafford.

but i do have a mass dislike of spurs , everton and anyone managed by bruce or alladyce.
+all the teams not mentioned apart from city

Failsworth_Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Nothing wrong with what you said, the PC brigade will string you up by your bollocks but the fact that they sing Yid army relentlessly for 90 minutes qualifies them being called yids.

I absolutely detest Spurs. The arrogance of their fans would have you believe they have won the quadruple for the last 10 years on the bounce. Whenever I see a lad with a tiny shitty mohawk wearing a pink penguin sweatshirt with a white shirt collar "popped" underneath I instantly know he supports Spuds.

Have you ever had a read their forum glory glory? Theres a poster on there called markysimmo or something like that and all he does is post constant shite about us. I was thinking of signing up and putting him right on a few things but can't be bothered

I think I had a look on there when we lost Charlie to them. Havent seen the posts by the guy you mention.

The home game when we went down to nine last season hurt alot. We were still out playing them but I was mortified we lost. The worst thing about them is that 'Arry is the media darling so whenever they win its bloody everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.