Who, in your nightmares, manages City?

I hope he's not reading this 'cos he'll kill me, but after hearing some of his views on who he'd buy (Fletcher, Macheda, Stephen Warnock, Obi Mikel) I'm saying Gary Owen :D

Soz Gazza ;)

bizzbo said:
he has fat sam's jowls and belly, ferguson's skin, iain dowie's head, peter reid's appreciation of the beautiful game, alan ball's ability to mould a team, frank clark's eye for a big-money striker. and he calls everyone Steevie G or JT, regardless of what their real name is.

so steve mcclaren then

bizzbo said:
he has fat sam's jowls and belly, ferguson's skin, iain dowie's head, peter reid's appreciation of the beautiful game, alan ball's ability to mould a team, frank clark's eye for a big-money striker. and he calls everyone Steevie G or JT, regardless of what their real name is.

and Steve Coppell's backbone ...

nick-griffin.jpg

Our starting line up would be:

_______Bridge (fly and rush)______

But he'd probably have Barry, Johnson and Bridge lined up and shot because they're left footed and Bellamy hung because he's Welsh...

The worst nightmare has to be Roy Keane, closely followed by Envelope Arry and then any one of Taggerts Bitches, BFS, Moyes, Bruce, Curbishley etc.

Just to twist this aound a little bit, If we woke up tomorrow and found we were without the Sheik's Petro Dollars and were halfway in the Championship with our star players being Lee Croft and Joey Barton; who would you want as Manager?

I would be more than happy with Neil " nice guy" Warnock and Gary Megson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.