Who is best option to play in Fernandinho's position?

Danilo. He will stay deeper than Fernandinho, so we need Walker/Zinchenko to be bit more attacking.

2011 Touré would be better than anybody we have right now IMO. Can we not just give him some PEDs? By the time he gets caught Fernandinho will be back anyway

I think Danilo could do a fairly good job in Dinho’s role while he recovers. He has the athleticism, intelligence, and stamina.

He is not quite a gifted when it comes to vision, passing range, and ball control, but that’s not slight on him given Dinho is one of the best CMs in the world for what he does.

I’d go with the midfield as it was when he went off Sunday with Kev and gundogan in there

I doubt it, but watching the celebrations after, he didn't look unduly worried, he seemed to be moving pretty well, and didn't appear to have any strapping.
He had some strapping in the changing room afterwards. He was being filmed by Mendy and it looked like he was asked about the injury and gave a shrug. No doubt we will know more this week. Fwiw, I would rather see Kev play in this role than the one he was playing first half on Sunday. Think with his industry, press and passing range he would be a revelation. We would miss something up front but maybe gain in control of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.