Who is currently the best free kick taker in the league?

My initial thought was Baines. But Yaya has really been at it this season. Also think Mata takes one hell of a FK. When he can get a game.

Baines without a doubt.Not just for attempted scoring but very good at knocking a ball in from either side.Last season wasn`t he the best defensive player for setting players up for attempts on goal ? Wish we had the little fooker.

I was looking at some data, and was quite surprised to see how few goals are scored from direct free kicks. Bear in mind this covers the PL from 2008 to 2012.

5ydywx.jpg

steviemc said:
I was looking at some data, and was quite surprised to see how few goals are scored from direct free kicks. Bear in mind this covers the PL from 2008 to 2012.

5ydywx.jpg
have we scored as many free kicks in half a season this year as we did in 4 fucking years??!!

oakiecokie said:
Baines without a doubt.Not just for attempted scoring but very good at knocking a ball in from either side.Last season wasn`t he the best defensive player for setting players up for attempts on goal ? Wish we had the little fooker.

Forgottem about him. He is a real threat at set pieces no doubt. But I still rate yaya and kolarov above him, but I'm biased<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 am --<br /><br />
SilvaSurfer said:
No contest it's Januzaj all day for me.Amazing talent.

Nice one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.