Who is currently the best free kick taker in the league?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
big blueballs said:
This and only this

Would be crap taking one with his left peg though.....perhaps leave that to Baines!! But I agree this season with the right peg he's been sensational.
lets see Baines take one with his right foot then

Absolutely it's called horses for courses. But what a screamer today from Yaya the best yet. It was sensational!!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Would be crap taking one with his left peg though.....perhaps leave that to Baines!! But I agree this season with the right peg he's been sensational.
lets see Baines take one with his right foot then

Absolutely it's called horses for courses. But what a screamer today from Yaya the best yet. It was sensational!!

Shocked me when it went in!
Sat there for a moment before my brain realised what happened!

Awesome strike
Fuck you tranny tw@t, Yaya does it better

jimharri said:
big blueballs said:
This and only this

I doubt there's many players around who are equally as adept with their ''swinger'' (oo-err missus!) as they re with their so-called ''good'' foot. Bit of a pointless argument really.
only one I can think of, santi cazorla

So...having just seen Barkley's free kick...it wasn't great, wondrous or whatever else you want to throw at it.

It was lucky...it went in the middle of the goal. If the keeper was half yard across he would have saved it with ease.

yeah...I could be wrong but it wasn't as good as it was made out to be.

TFC said:
Yaya Toure. Not just cos of today either, the lad is absolutely deadly, cant believe he hasnt been taking free kicks for us for years!
He has bagged a few for the Ivory Coast over the years so isn't a major surprise but they have tended to be smashed in .....apparently the technique he is using at the moment is down to Nasri showing him how to do it and this is why after he scored his free kicks early doors the first person he celebrated with was Nasri

Shuffs said:
So...having just seen Barkley's free kick...it wasn't great, wondrous or whatever else you want to throw at it.

It was lucky...it went in the middle of the goal. If the keeper was half yard across he would have saved it with ease.

yeah...I could be wrong but it wasn't as good as it was made out to be.
You got one bit right, that the rest of your post is wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.