Who is going to Barcelona without a ticket

Looking forward to it, 10 of us going and only three tickets, I'm sure we'll have a good time.

Makes you wonder how many blues will be in Barca in total.

Definitely 4.8K inside our bit & the cooperates, maybe 1k mixed in with the home fans and anybodies guess (3K?) just there for the fun of it.

Blue Mist said:
Me, my lad and two others are going. Only one ticket between us and it aint me or my lad or one of the others.
As for drinking not sure yet but want to stay away from the tourist rip off's. We will walk by as you parade your flags and we will say hello as you drink your overpriced fizzy shit but we will be heading for a more sophisticated venue.

(That is if they do topless bars in Barca )
I'm not trying to be pedantic or an arse, but i'm struggling to understand who owns this ticket

goalmole said:
Blue Mist said:
Me, my lad and two others are going. Only one ticket between us and it aint me or my lad or one of the others.
As for drinking not sure yet but want to stay away from the tourist rip off's. We will walk by as you parade your flags and we will say hello as you drink your overpriced fizzy shit but we will be heading for a more sophisticated venue.

(That is if they do topless bars in Barca )
I'm not trying to be pedantic or an arse, but i'm struggling to understand who owns this ticket

OK lets take this slowly. There are four of us going and only one of us has a ticket. I don't have a ticket, Are we OK so far ? Yes. My lad does not have a ticket, still with me? So I have two mates also travelling with us, (2+2 = 4) and one of those 2 does not have a ticket.

Just explainin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.