Who is going to Barcelona without a ticket

trotsky said:
trotsky said:
Got a ticket now - face value.
Funny enough got it through a pal straight after our 2 goal defeat.

Was happy enough to go without a ticket for the craic and watch it in a bar... it still sounds like an idea to me.

Ps. Rascal - i'm rubbish at this tech stuff. Just found PMs - yours from 2 years ago. The answer to your Q? is "yes". I'm guessing I served you a large JD for breakfast about 10 years ago. Maybe we'll catch up in Barca ;-)
HAHAHAHAHA you are rubbish pal.

Look foward to seeeing you in Barca my friend.

Hope your well, last time I spoke to Jupps he said you were :)

Yeah good mate.
Not much changes - same shit , different day.
On Spikes trip . Hope to see ya - it's your round!

Blue Mist said:
goalmole said:
Blue Mist said:
Me, my lad and two others are going. Only one ticket between us and it aint me or my lad or one of the others.
As for drinking not sure yet but want to stay away from the tourist rip off's. We will walk by as you parade your flags and we will say hello as you drink your overpriced fizzy shit but we will be heading for a more sophisticated venue.

(That is if they do topless bars in Barca )
I'm not trying to be pedantic or an arse, but i'm struggling to understand who owns this ticket

OK lets take this slowly. There are four of us going and only one of us has a ticket. I don't have a ticket, Are we OK so far ? Yes. My lad does not have a ticket, still with me? So I have two mates also travelling with us, (2+2 = 4) and one of those 2 does not have a ticket.

Just explainin'
Thanks for explaining that even if your tone was full of sarcasm. Your original statement would have been more accurate and easier to understand if you had just said "it ain't me or my lad". We would have then known it was one of the other lads who had the ticket. As it is, it sounds as though none of you have this ticket.
Perhaps if you had read your post back to yourself you might not have been as sarcastic in your reply.
Anyway, thanks all the same and enjoy your trip to Barcelona.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 am --<br /><br />
Blue Mist said:
goalmole said:
Blue Mist said:
Me, my lad and two others are going. Only one ticket between us and it aint me or my lad or one of the others.
As for drinking not sure yet but want to stay away from the tourist rip off's. We will walk by as you parade your flags and we will say hello as you drink your overpriced fizzy shit but we will be heading for a more sophisticated venue.

I'm not trying to be pedantic or an arse, but i'm struggling to understand who owns this ticket

OK lets take this slowly. There are four of us going and only one of us has a ticket. I don't have a ticket, Are we OK so far ? Yes. My lad does not have a ticket, still with me? So I have two mates also travelling with us, (2+2 = 4) and one of those 2 does not have a ticket.

Just explainin'
Thanks for explaining that even if your tone was full of sarcasm. Your original statement would have been more accurate and easier to understand if you had just said "it ain't me or my lad". We would have then known it was one of the other lads who had the ticket. As it is, it sounds as though none of you have this ticket.
Perhaps if you had read your post back to yourself you might not have been as sarcastic in your reply.
Anyway, thanks all the same and enjoy your trip to Barcelona.

trotsky said:
Yeah good mate.
Not much changes - same shit , different day.
On Spikes trip . Hope to see ya - it's your round!

Im on Spikes too mate.

That drink at yous in Owesrty was legend

We will have many drinks im sure

Me and four mates are without tickets. We're going to have a mooch round the ground on wednesday morning and see what the score is with tickets outside. I met 3 barca fans in york who were going to the first leg the day before the game. I was working there and they said that we wouldn't get a ticket off a tout for less than €400. I personally think that's a load of bollocks and with them winning the first leg 2-0 that we may be able to deal at reasonable money. If they want too much we'll end up in the boozer with the rest. Not sure where, we'll just go with the flow...

Rascal said:
cleavers said:
Rascal said:
Im not paying silly money, im gonna spend mine on ale and have a great time whatever

Cant wait its gonna be fun and we nothing to lose
Same here, I still think that there will be tickets available when we get there, and prices won't be as daft as they currently are, but I intend to have a great couple of days tickets or not.
Exactly pal.

Will you be drinking in the Mod zone or joining us peasents :))

If you think all the mods are anything but peasents you are deluded

Now admin you may have a point.

See you there. Land wed am, kid in tow. I'll bell you :)

goalmole said:
Blue Mist said:
goalmole said:

Just explainin'

-- Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 am --

Blue Mist said:
goalmole said:

Just explainin'

Goalmole, lighten up. Virtually everything I post is with a smile on my face. I don't do those silly smiley faces but it is just posted in fun. There is enough bile and sarcasm on here without me adding to it. I was trying to be funny when I posted it. Oh and I often add, just sayin' or similar after posts, again it is just done with a massive (can I use that word ?) smile.

Just explainin'

Blue Mist said:
goalmole said:
Blue Mist said:

Just explainin'

Great. Go to the ground and repeat this slowly and loudly with appropriate pointing and gestures and they might let you all in on the one ticket.

Seriously. Respect to you all and a genuine hope that you all have a great trip.

I'm going Tuesday morning.. No ticket looking forward to the trip anyway, if ones turns up then bonus but I can't afford to pay way over the odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.