Who is going to Barcelona without a ticket

Does anybody know what a Barca season ticket looks like? Been on their site but it doesn`t show much. I`ve been offered 3 pairs.

Me, my dad and uncle going over without any tickets. Tuesday to Saturday. can't decide to buy overpriced tickets for barca end online or see what may turn up when we arrive. Alternatively, we could save a few quid and watch it in a bar!

Im not paying silly money, im gonna spend mine on ale and have a great time whatever

Cant wait its gonna be fun and we nothing to lose

Rascal said:
Im not paying silly money, im gonna spend mine on ale and have a great time whatever

Same here, I still think that there will be tickets available when we get there, and prices won't be as daft as they currently are, but I intend to have a great couple of days tickets or not.

cleavers said:
Rascal said:

Same here, I still think that there will be tickets available when we get there, and prices won't be as daft as they currently are, but I intend to have a great couple of days tickets or not.
Exactly pal.

Will you be drinking in the Mod zone or joining us peasents :))

Got a ticket now - face value.
Funny enough got it through a pal straight after our 2 goal defeat.

Was happy enough to go without a ticket for the craic and watch it in a bar... it still sounds like an idea to me.

Rascal said:
cleavers said:
Rascal said:

Exactly pal.

Will you be drinking in the Mod zone or joining us peasents :))
I'll be with the peasants, most of the others have tickets :)

trotsky said:
Got a ticket now - face value.
Funny enough got it through a pal straight after our 2 goal defeat.

Was happy enough to go without a ticket for the craic and watch it in a bar... it still sounds like an idea to me.

Ps. Rascal - i'm rubbish at this tech stuff. Just found PMs - yours from 2 years ago. The answer to your Q? is "yes". I'm guessing I served you a large JD for breakfast about 10 years ago. Maybe we'll catch up in Barca ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.