Who is making you worried/excited for Saturday?

Like many I think our big weakness will be Kolarov if he plays, he's just so slow to react when a winger knocks the ball past him leaving them with loads of room to cross it. And Nani and Valencia can cross better than most. Playing Zabaleta out of position there isn't ideal either but at least he'll be onto them the moment they get the ball and is much better at stopping crosses. He was unlucky with the deflected cross at OT. I would love Kolarov to prove me wrong and have a great game though.

Worried: Vidic, he's playing amazing at the moment and will shut out Balo or Dzeko, plus Nani and Hernandez, we'll have to be on our toes especially around the six yard box
Excited: Has to be Silva, only exciting player we have.

edit apart from AJ

Tomorrow will be a loooooong day...worried that my arsehole doesnt start flapping and at least behaves till kick off.

excited at the prospect of seeing 30k+ blues in unison pumping adrenalin into the team.

concerns: Kolarov/Dzeko

hope: Balotelli/Silva

expectation: Hart/Vinny/Zabs/Nige

Balotelli makes me excited, along with Silva. Dzeko and Kolarov make me worried. I really hope neither of these two start.

Bluwhit said:
Worried about breaking down en route. Excited about the potential of the afterglow!
I;m worried about breaking down after.Think I;ll blubber like a 2 year old.

mancinis team selection and tactics is the most worrying thing for me.....i dont mind losint to utd if we go out and attack them...but if we play like we have against most of the big teams this season then i can see it being a very long and disappointing day

we have the squad to scare any team (even if Tev aint fit)......but I strongly believe RM is really holding back this teams potential to play better even against the stronger teams

Cant understand why people are getting so excited... I honestly cant us us beating them c*nts with or without Tevez. To predict the future you have to look to the past and under RM we really havent delivered for big games.

Of course the old reliables will deliver i.e. DJ, AJ, VK but the likes of mario, dzeko and kolarov are gonna let us down... again.

Im actually dreading Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.