Who is making you worried/excited for Saturday?

I'm worried that Micah will not be fit to play.

I think Balotelli will have a blinder as the lone front man.

Overall, I'm getting giddy.

Blimey, I've just read that back and can't quite believe what I've typed. I could barely bring myself to think about the game yesterday cos it was making me feel sick.

Worried about breaking down en route. Excited about the potential of the afterglow!

Pigeonho said:
Silva, I feel, is going to have a stormer on Saturday, his best display in a Blue shirt yet.

I am absolutely shitting it about Kolarov though. Nani/Valencia will be sleeping sound the next two nights I reckon.

I'm excited about Wembley, Kompany as captain and the day David Silva becomes our new hero!

I'm worried about our fans not making enough constant noise, very worried about Giggs and have concerns about Nani and Valencia against our unfit or poor fullbacks!

I've been looking forward to this game for ages. Mancini now scares me more than anything else. His team selection, formation & tactics scare the shit out of me because more often than not in a big game he gets it wrong. What excites me is that in spite of all this we still stand a chance of beating the horrible rag bitches!!!

Either we'll come away with the best feeling ever, or come home stricken by the worst feeling ever.

I'm worried about us not being with Tevez.

I'm excited about seeing Dzeko/Balotelli try to prove themselves. They have 90 minutes, maybe 120 to make themselves City heroes.

Chicken Kiev said:
I am very concerned about Dzeko the donkey and Mario the Stupid...Then throw kolorov and Barry into the equation with a sprinkling of Mancini tactical ineptness and I think we all have reason to be concerned. And I won't even mention Tevez!

So whats to get excited about?

These are the guys that got us here!

Asian Blue said:
Up untill the Dippers game was getting excited, but sadly that result has turned me to temporary apathy, which I know will go away on Match Day.
Just hope our season has not imploded again, and that we get to te Final, as that should give us the incentive to grap the C/L place.
I can never give up on City after all these roller coaster years, but less of "a team in the making" and more of we want to win something !!!!!!!!!!!
several things about the liverpool game..
1 liverpool took the rags apart too.

2 both our full backs were poor and ultimately cost us the game.

3 we had no de jong or silva in the side until the game was lost.

4 liverpool had a minutes silence for hillsborough and a couple of other lost friends.they were fired up.

5 we played like it was a pre season friendly,i dont expect we will play that badly again for a good while.

ThatBlueGuy said:
Dzeko - wont do anything as usual
Balotelli - Will get red carded
Kolarov - Will get skinned
Lescott - Will continue to make loads of mistakes

Kompany - His big head will stop anything they throw at us
De Jong - Will break one of those cunts legs
Silva - Will score a hatrick and win us the game.

This made me piss ;)

Worried : there fookin capacity for being lucky

Excited : it has to be our turn at sompe poin to do em and with the doom and gloom since Monday!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.