Who is making you worried/excited for Saturday?

Pigeonho said:
Silva, I feel, is going to have a stormer on Saturday, his best display in a Blue shirt yet.

I am absolutely shitting it about Kolarov though. Nani/Valencia will be sleeping sound the next two nights I reckon.

dont worry about kolorov, zab will be playing and he'll chew those cunts in half.

middletonblue said:
Ryan Giggs is a big problem he's making me worried...

Don't think he'll play again after Tuesday.

Think they'll play

--------------------VDS

Rafael--- smalling--- vidic--- fabio

Valencia scholes gibson anderson Nani

------------------Berbatov

Chicken Kiev said:
I am very concerned about Dzeko the donkey and Mario the Stupid...Then throw kolorov and Barry into the equation with a sprinkling of Mancini tactical ineptness and I think we all have reason to be concerned. And I won't even mention Tevez!

So whats to get excited about?

typical city fan attitude :)

Excited: The thought of Balotelli scoring the winner - Can't think of anyone who i'd rather score it than him

Worried: The fact that its United AND a big semi-final means we're probably going to lose.

Up untill the Dippers game was getting excited, but sadly that result has turned me to temporary apathy, which I know will go away on Match Day.
Just hope our season has not imploded again, and that we get to te Final, as that should give us the incentive to grap the C/L place.
I can never give up on City after all these roller coaster years, but less of "a team in the making" and more of we want to win something !!!!!!!!!!!

Mancini both worries me that he will pick wrong team and tactics but also excites me that having been kicked so hard for his selections on Monday that he will be totally focused on this one as though his life depends on it.

As for the players then it depends who the ref is as I fear De Jong being punished for his first tackle as the RAGs surround him to put the fear into him to red card NDJ if we have a weak ref.

Also excited at the thought of AJ having a tremendous day against their full backs.

im not worried about anything. Because City have broken my heart for 35years and dont see them changing that anytime soon. I already know we wont win, its just not citys way. Ill eat my hat and socks if we win the FA cup. Before you all slate me ive been a blue all my life and im now 37yrs old. And can count on 1 hand how many times city have given me hope.

I would Start with SWP, as he more than most will no what it means and will run himself into the ground and generaly always plays well against utd. Give him 60mins to put a shift in and bring on AJ for the last half hour.

My worry would be AK.... got to play zabba left back and richards rightback.

i would also start with mario as i think this is his kind of game, he will love the attention of playing a big game.

I also think Dejong will be imense on saturday as will silva who is just beautiful to watch play.

hart
richards kompany (c) lescott zabba
dejong barry
swp yaya silva
Mario

im 24 and went in 99, and have been to 25 plus games a season since including all the big ones munich OT, blackburn promotion ect but this is the biggest game ive seen city play since that day, i just think it will gown down in histroy as one of those "i was there monents". I cant wait 40,000 blues giving it they all, i dont want to be able to hear them scum bags for 90mins.... blue army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.