Who is "Mr. City"?

after hamburg he deseves no such thing.I love him to bits but this proved what we all knew..poor Dunnie bottles it on the big occassion,and by the looks of things we've a few of those coming.He can still do a job for us but methinks it will be from the bench this year.We need big players on big days and Dunne has let us down a time or two when its counted.That being said I would hate to see him leave.

Thaksinssoldier said:
after hamburg he deseves no such thing.I love him to bits but this proved what we all knew..poor Dunnie bottles it on the big occassion,and by the looks of things we've a few of those coming.He can still do a job for us but methinks it will be from the bench this year.We need big players on big days and Dunne has let us down a time or two when its counted.That being said I would hate to see him leave.

Loyal servant, deserves it 100%....your cant begrudge him this. City Legend

The comment a few above made me laugh about Danny Mills. Good one mate.

But its gotta be Ireland for me, hes stated he loves the club countless occasions, Ireland is Mr City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.